Before you move in
- Set-up fee (tenants Share) £150 per person (Inc Vat)
Referencing is £150 per person, required documents are (identity, immigrations, visa confirmation, financial credit checks, obtaining references from current or previous employers/ landlords and any other information assess affordability) (as well as contract negotiation amending and agreeing terms)) and arranging tenancy agreement.
- Additional Tenant Fee £100 per person (Inc Vat)
Processing the application, associated paperwork and referencing.
- Guarantor Fee £50 (Inc Vat)
Covering Credit referencing and preparing a Deed of Guarantee as part of the Tenancy Agreement.
- Permitted Occupier Fee £100 (Inc Vat) per permitted occupier fee
Explaining to any permitted occupier their rights and responsibilities towards the names tenant(s) and landlord as well as the provision of documentary.
- Accompanied Check in Fee payable by the landlord
Tenant pays check out if arranged. Preparing inventory schedule of condition of the property, explaining how appliances function and taking meter readings for utilities and services.
- Pet Deposit Returnable additional security deposit of (equivalent to two weeks rent of property price)
To cover the added risk of property damage.
This will be protected with your deposit in a government- authorised scheme and may be returned at the end of the tenancy.During your Tenancy
- Amendment Fee £150 (Inc Vat)
Contract negotiation, amending terms and updating your tenancy agreement during your tenancy.
- Renewal Fee (tenant share) £150 (Inc Vat)
Contract negotiation, amending terms and arranging a further tenancy agreement.Ending your Tenancy
- Check out Fee Tenant Share (request prices from Agent dependent on whether furnished or unfurnished properties)
Check out payable by the tenant.Other Fees and Charges
- Lost Security Items £300 (Inc Vat)
Obtaining necessary permissions, sourcing providers and travel costs.
- Out of hours service £75 (Inc Vat)
Where actions of the tenant result in the agent (or nominated contractor) attending the property. Time to remedy the situation is charged at the prevailing rate.
- Unpaid Rent/ Returned Payments Interest at 8% above Bank of England Base Rate from date due. Professional Cleaning (if required) £10 per hour (Inc Vat) which will be deducted from the security deposit and only charged where professional cleaning is necessary to return the property to the same condition as to before the start of the tenancy.
If you have any questions on our fees, please ask a member of staff.